THIS IS WHAT YOU’RE GETTING IN THE PDF:
* Never-before-shared book proposal samples that landed six-figure advances, attracted top literary agents, and changed lives (both the authors, and their reader’s). This is your behind-the-scenes view into what grabs an agent’s attention, what captivates publishers, and the logic of a book plan that grows your career.
We’ve wrangled book proposal samples from 20+ successful book deals.
You’re going to flip for:
: The Fire Starter Sessions, Danielle’s digital program that she turned into a major publishing deal with Random House
: Generation Green, Linda’s multiple award-winning book that she co-authored with her teenage son, and sold to Simon & Schuster
: Chris Guillebeau’s $100 Start Up book — coming out in Spring of 2012 with Crown Publishers
: The Malaria Book, from Michael Bungay Stanier, which raised over $250K for End Malaria and was an Amazon bestseller
: Love Junkie, from Rachel Resnick, a memoir that Vanity Fair praised for its “staggering honesty, raw and unsparing humor…”
: Tim Ferriss’ blockbuster, The 4-Hour Body, Michael Ellsberg’s Educating Millionaires, Rhonda Britten’s Fearless Living…and more, more, more!
* THE BIG BEAUTIFUL WORKBOOK. A self- and career-inquiry process that gets to the grit of why and what you need to write, plus target audience clarification, self-promotion + pitching exercises, and a bevy of creative-hermit practices.
* Techniques to capture the content that is…your life. Because your book has already been written — in your client work, blog posts, email chains + cafe conversations. We’ll show you how to spin your “undiscovered work” into gold.
* Strategies for building your platform as you create your product.
* Empowering lessons for rolling with rejection, hearing your muse, and gathering testimonials.
* A pro’s + cons drill-down of traditional vs. self-publishing options — with been-there insights from both sides. Timely, no?
* 10 (Sexy + Thrilling) Ways To Finish The Damn Book—because writer’s block isn’t in our vocabulary, and the finish line is closer than you think.
* 8+ hours of audio + video interviews with agents and high-profile authors, including:
: Arielle Ford, former publicity powerhouse behind Deepak Chopra and author of The Soulmate Secret
: prize-winning fiction writer Sarah Selecky
: serial entrepreneur + publishing renegade Jonathan Fields
: one-woman publishing empire Lou Paget
: and a whole lot of other mavericks and tireless authors.